Why work for Australia Sentinel?
Australian Sentinel is always on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals. We are interested in chatting with great talents like yourself!
We are proud to say that we are continuously growing as a business and giving our employees an opportunity to grow with us. Through coaching, training and on the job experience, we develop and grow together.
We are inclusive and celebrate diversity and the richness it brings. We foster an environment where our employees feel that they are part of a team and can feed their curiosity and develop their careers.
As a team, we draw on our collective wisdom and expertise in technology and delivery excellence in projects and operations. We are committed to advocating the latest developments and thinking.
We make a difference by giving back to the community via our corporate social responsibility program and on an individual basis.
Our current openings can be found at:
Alternatively, please send your resume to [email protected]
We offer the following benefits:
Australian Sentinel staff enjoy a variety of benefits and support services including competitive salaries, generous superannuation, career and development opportunities, flexible working options, staff discounts and IT Equipment.
Along with the standard entitlements as a full-time employee, Australian Sentinel offers competitive remuneration and annual increases provided in our Enterprise Agreements, including 4 weeks paid leave, paid public holidays, sick leave, long service leave and salary sacrifice options, to name a few.
We also include the following non-standard benefits:
- A hybrid work environment and a flexible work culture.
- We say thank you with quarterly and annual events and gatherings.
- Ongoing training, development and mentorship, including 1+ certification annually and Study time support, Access to online learning portals.
- In addition to the standard 4 weeks annual leave, our staff enjoy additional days for wellness, charity and religious celebration.
- Free membership to LinkedIn Premium, including LinkedIn training for personnel development.
- We are committed to supporting work-life balance and offers remote working and flexible hours.
- Remote working technology set-up is yours to keep, including high-end laptop, monitor and peripherals.
- Dedicated office space in your central business district.
Learn more about us